Return and Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at kadria.com.my.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Item(s) purchased online can be returned in one of the following ways:
No refund / return if customer change mind such as change colour / size / model / quantity.
- Return by post for a refund of the purchase price; or
- Return in-store for a refund of the purchase price or an exchange.
If an item(s) is faulty, wrongly described, or different from the sample shown then we will meet our legal obligation which may include refunding the purchase price and shipping fees or providing a replacement product provided the item(s) is returned within 14 days from date receive with proof of purchase.
- You have 14 days to return an item(s) from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item(s) must be in the original packaging.
- Your item(s) needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- You may post to us or go to the nearest outlet.
Returns / Refunds In Store
- Once we receive your item(s), we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item(s). We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item(s).
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- You may go to the nearest outlet for returns or refunds. Please provide proof of purchase and the tax invoice.
- Once the return and exchange policy has been met, we'll offer you a refund or an exchange in store, on the spot.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s).
- Shipping costs are non refundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If the defect is covered by the manufacturer's warranty, the item(s) will be repaired free of charge and returned to you.
- If the problem isn't covered by the manufacturer's warranty, or if the warranty has been voided (e.g., the item(s) has been accidentally damaged), you will be contacted by the repairer with a repair estimate. You can decide whether to ask the repairer to proceed with the repair at an additional cost, or have the item(s) returned to you free of charge.
- Payment for such repairs, including any applicable delivery charges, will have to be made directly to the repairer.
If you have any questions on how to return your item((s)) to us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org